Site Setting Out Engineer Covering East Midlands inc Derby, Nottingham & Burton£40-45K plus Van & Equipment
My client specialise in Groundworks and Civil Engineering. The majority of their projects are working on the Multi-National House building companies.
They currently require a Setting Out Engineer. In this role there will be travelling from various sites between Derby, Nottingham and Burton.
The job itself includes:
Benefits:Competitive SalaryGood working hoursTools and Vans included in the role Ability to work self employed but have employee benefit
- Checking all the drawings and levels
- Liaise with the Contracts Manager regarding the Road and Sewer Construction File
- Once starting the job processing permits such as S106,S50&S38 will be essential
- Monitor all site ground-workers and bricklayers for line level and quality
- Check all block and beam drawings (drain positions, load bearing walls & dimensions)
- Supply corner nail for bricklayers
- Final competition sign off
To apply, please call 01172140052 or apply online for a call-back
You can apply via 24 hour text line on 07808 648 706
Job Type: Full-time