£35k - 45k per year
0117 214 0052
5 months ago
Darcy Associates are currently recruiting for a Experienced Small Works Contracts Manager to join a well established Local contractor on a permanent basis in Devon.
Our Client is seeking an Experienced Contracts Manager with extensive knowledge of the building industry to join their team working across the Devon and Somerset area. The position is a new role in the department and a great opportunity to play a large part in expanding and developing this side of the company.
With a large amount of this well respected contractor's clients being repeat business. It is essential for the successful candidate to demonstrate the ability to retain these clients and architects as well as having the skill sets to attract new business through reputation.
- Proven track record and extensive knowledge of the building industry in a similar role
- Good communicator and organisational skills, ability to motivate and manage staff
- Ability to plan, co-ordinate and manage multiple projects regarding health and safety, programme, cost and quality to achieve client satisfaction
- Trade background to understand the wide range of challenging projects
- Hold a minimum of HNC level qualification in Construction and Building
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs including Excel, Word and Outlook
- In house training provided for internal systems
This is a exciting new opportunity and one not to be missed.
Competitive anual salary - £35,000.00 - £45,000.00
- Working closely with Small Works surveyor, estimating team and supervisors.
- Managing a small directly employed labour teams
- Generally working on extensions, renovations and maintenance of commercial, domestic and local government projects with a value from £500.00 to £250,000.00.
- You will also be required to work closely with architects, clients and our highly regarded tradesmen and sub-contractors in a professional manner.
- Ensuring Small Works Projects remain Profitable
- Advising clients and architects regarding best practice and the most commercially viable way of delivering a project.
To apply, please call 0117 214 0052 or apply online for a call-back.
You can apply via 24 hour text line on 07808 648 706