£40k - 45k per year + Van, Pension
5 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join our flagship shopfitting client on a permanent basis.
Our client has over 100 years experience in shopfitting for the leisure and hospitality sector with a enviable array of customers and line up of projects for 2019. Due to the nature of the industry, site managers will be required to travel nationwide to various projects. Digs, van and fuel provided as expected.
Project values can vary from refurbishments of up to £1M and new builds that exceed over £5M.
You will need a good understanding of the shopfitting sector and be confident in your ability to run projects to tight deadlines.
- First Aid at Work
- Asbestos Awareness
Duties In The Role:
- Managing the site trade teams including M&E contractors and agency labour
- Ensuring the clients deadlines are strictly met
- Ensuring the health and safety standards of the project are always above and beyond standards
- Liaising with subcontractors and suppliers
- Liaising with the contracts management and surveying team to ensure projects are completed to schedule and costings
- Overseeing the start to finish of projects
- Completing hand-overs and snags alongside the trade teams to give clients a high quality finish
This is a permanent role working direct for our client based in Cardiff
You do not need to be local to their office as the role is working away / nationwide
Applicants will be contacted within 7 days to discus the role further
To apply, please call our office on 0117 214 0052 or apply online for a call-back
We are contactable 24 hours a day via TEXT MESSAGE on 07808 648 706
All information provided upon application is deemed to be with consent allowing us to find you suitable roles and store your information securely.