£40k - 50k per year
0117 214 0052
about 1 year ago
Quantity Surveyor/Contracts Manager
Darcy Associates - Recruiters for the Construction Industry – Bristol, South West
We are currently recruiting for an experienced & meticulous Quantity Surveyor & Contracts Manager to join our clients' growing business in the South West
The successful applicant will be a strong individual with cost planning & modelling experience, comfortable with heavy involvement in projects from first steps to completion.
Key Job Duties
- Cost Planning: Area Schedules, Measurement of Quantities, Cost planning, Presenting Cost plan.
- Feasibility Estimates.
- Risk Management.
- Post Contract Management: Preparation of Valuations, Final Accounts, Cost Reporting, Change Control.
- Contract Procurement.
- Achieve production targets and carry out programming and monitoring to ensure that deadlines are met
- Manage multiple projects ranging from £20k - £2m.
Pay rate negotiable depending on location and experience : £40,000-£50,000 per annum
Location: Bristol & Surrounding areas
- Experience as a QS for main contractor
- Experience as either a multi-project PM or Contracts Manager for a main contractor.
- Track record of delivering a range of domestic and commercial groundworks and construction projects and new build developments on time and to budget
- Experience delivering projects of at least £500k in individual value
- HND/Degree qualifications in Quantity Surveying or similar qualifications, or trade qualified background
- Able to work under own initiative where appropriate, but also keen to work as part of a team and to be mentored and to develop and progress in their career development.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills – Client facing.
- Very good numeracy skills.
To apply, please call 0117 2140052 or apply online for immediate call back, or 07808 648706.