0117 214 0052
5 months ago
Telehandler Operative required for a 1 week project in Dorking, Surrey starting 25/03/2019
You will need to hold a current CPCS ticket and have a minimum 2 years experience.
- Operating a telehandler machine
- mucking in with other duties on site
- Reporting to the Site Manager
This project is in Dorking
Duration will be 1 week
You will be paid weekly based upon a signed timesheet
Payment is available PAYE
Hourly pay rate negotiable depending on experience
You will need to:
- Hold a valid CPCS ticket
- Be physically fit for duties around a construction site
- Be willing to 'jump out' and assist on site where needed
- Be reliable and punctual
- Have proof of right to work in the UK
If you are looking for construction work nearby to this project, please give us a call as we may have similar opportunities that are suitable.
To apply, please call our office on 0117 214 0052 or apply online for a call-back
We are contactable 24 hours a day via TEXT MESSAGE on 07808 648 706
All information provided upon application is deemed to be with consent allowing us to find you suitable roles and store your information securely.