£24,999 - 25,000 per year
Roxo admin NW Ldn
11 months ago
We are recruiting for a pro-active customer service operative or office junior, who ideally comes from an engineering background. The permanent role is based in North West London starting ASAP.
- Managing the engineer's calendars
- Scheduling work to be completed by engineers
- Negotiating with high end clients
- Raising quotations, orders and invoices
- Ordering spare parts and updating customers on the status of their work
- Answering and screening telephone calls, customer enquiries, callouts, request and complaints
You will be based in North West London.
The salary for this role is £25,000 per annum.
In order to be considered for the role you should be:
- Living in North West London
- Have SIMPRO experience
- A self starter who isn't afraid to go above and beyond in their job
- Excellent time management skills as you will be working for a busy and highly successful business.
- Previous SIMpro experience is an advantage
- Computer competent
- Able to work in the UK
If you are looking for construction work nearby to this project, please give us a call as we may have similar opportunities that are suitable.
To apply, please call our office on 0117 214 0052 or apply online for a call-back
We are contactable 24 hours a day via TEXT MESSAGE on 07808 648 706.
All information provided upon application is deemed to be with consent allowing us to find you suitable roles and store your information securely.