9 months ago
Join one of the most exciting growing recruitment consultancies in Bristol. We are young and vibrant company with a strong stance in a unique market. Experienced Account Managers with a vast knowledge of client liaison. Must have a hardworking can-do attitude and a passion to build a long lasting career.
Our ideal candidate would be someone who is a loyal and respectful to business processes. You must be willing to learn fast and be adaptable.
We love to help people become themselves, come out of their shell and become proud of their achievements. We genuinely aren't fussed about industry experience but would be interested in speaking with experienced Account Managers in any field. Dedication and commitment speaks for itself.
You will need to be able to:
- Manage client accounts in recruitment
- Maximise profitability for the business
- Work autonomously and proactively to ensure clients receive only exemplary service
- Use a computer to a reasonable standard
- Be confident on the phone making calls
- Work as a team and listen to everyones opinion
- Be able to remain professional and supportive to our clients and candidates
7.30am to 17.00pm with 1 hour for lunch
We are open to accommodating school-hours with this role for the right candidate. Salary pro-forma.
- Managing a candidate database of over 30,000 job-seekers
- Filling roles for clients with suitable workers using job boards, our own database and social media
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and candidates
- Maximising opportunities for profitability and account development
- Receiving, processing and managing employment placements
- Working closely with our sales team to generate results
We are interviewing immediately for this role with January starts for the right candidates
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH DARCY ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Call Roxy on 01172140052 or apply online for a swift response