"Hiring the right people takes time, the right questions, and a healthy dose of curiosity." - Richard Branson
Whether you're after a whole crew to manage a new project or just a couple of trades to fill holes in your scheduling, we can help.
TOP QUALITY CANDIDATES EVERY TIME
Now that's a pretty big claim but we're confident. Because getting on our books isn't a given - candidates have to meet strict standards. Once they're in, we get to know them and always try to place our regulars first because we can be sure they'll do a good job.
We skill them up with additional training in things like Asbestos Awareness, Working at Heights, Face-fit RPE and Manual Handling. So yeah, we think you'll be happy with the people we send over.
If not, let us know within 4 hours of them starting and don't pay us a penny! We are that confident!
"One of the easier agencies I have dealt with over the years, a simple quick phone call across to the team and the relevant staff show up ready to work, just as you would expect. Looking forward to working with them again on the next project"
Henley Roberts, Colmar Construction
OUR VITAL STATISTICS
We'd love to say we get clients based on our good looks and charm, but there's more to it than that. In fact, we reckon it's our numbers you'll like the best:
- 1 That's how many points of contact you'll have here. That's right, no more being endlessly shunted from one agent to another.
- 3 Exactly the perfect amount of branches to cover the entire country. Our offices are strategically placed in Bristol, Liverpool and London, each with a small specialist team of construction recruitment experts.
- 35,000 plus. That's the number of construction workers registered and vetted on our books. You can't possibly need more than that.
- 200 plus companies worked with to date. So yeah, we're young - but we're not green. Its number that always grows.
- 97 That's the percentage of vacancies we manage to fill. We're aiming for 100% next year.
If you want to get to know the team more, drop us a line and we can set up a meeting.
"One in a million when looking for temporary staff in the construction industry. Not only was they friendly and professional at all times, they searched tirelessly and never failed to produce great quality candidates at incredibly short notice. Highly recommended the Darcy team"
Suzannah House, Orme Architecture