Temporary, Contract, Permanent...
In any business - a set of values goes a long way. But is it just a gimmick or do they actually mean anything to the team behind the business?
Here at Darcy Associates we think so, so what are our values?
Are these just words to make us sound good. We don’t think so. These were made together as a team. All of us had input in what is important and makes us different to the rest. So, what do they really mean to the team here at Darcy?
To give an insight I thought I would write this blog on our definitions of the values and why we install these core values in all of our Darcy family.
- Our moral compass is not set for making maximum profits. We pride ourselves on paying the correct market rates and charging a fair price for the calibre of trades we supply and the quality service we provide.
- We offer multiple payment options Limited, CIS and PAYE. This ensures candidates are using their preferred method of choice. Not confused or overcharged by being paid through questionable umbrella companies.
- To be a responsible recruiter and offer something different. We do this by continuing to up skill the market with additional training. We provide our candidates and clients with free training service that includes critical course such as: Face fit, Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling and many more.
- We are always contactable giving our clients and candidates the best service at all times. Mobiles always on. Action alway taken.
- We have set processes so tasks are prioritised and completed quickly. This allows us to be a responsive and effective recruiter for our client base.
- Speedy resourcing that fulfils clients needs quickly. Registering all candidates efficiently and productively so that we have an extremely strong database to call upon. Darcy also has access to multiple jobs boards which aids our continuously growing database. This helps us to fill those hard areas and ensuring we are continually finding the best candidates in the market.
- We are a specialist within the construction industry. By having one focus, we have the knowledge of the sector to understand our clients needs.
- Knowing the market and trade specifics we ensure that Darcy Associates fulfil clients and candidates expectations and requirements every single time.
- Our knowledge on locations, trades, rates, charges and construction roles are all factors in us proving our Darcy service level that our client and candidates love.
- To provide the best service, our consultants have specific sectors and areas to service. This maintains knowledge and relationships so that we understand the market that we work in.
- Conscious to our clients needs both in quality and service level but also in respect of cost of employment. Reasonable cost giving value for money on the service provided whilst remaining competitive in the market.
- Changing peoples opinions on recruitment agencies by vetting all candidates correctly including depth referencing so that we provide the best calibre of staff.
- Our trusted approach improves relations with candidates, up skills market and provides a long lasting relationships with our clients.
- To work in synergy with our clients - we maintain our service levels at the highest possible standard and provide single points of contact to make it simple for clients.
- To ease financial pressure from hiring labour by providing payment terms and credit services for businesses that are eligible.
- We save clients time and money on the entire recruitment process by taking on the time consuming tasks ourselves. That includes sourcing, vetting, referencing, employment contracts and payment to candidates. Could you get any more comprehensive?